Senior Implementation specialist
|Job Title||Senior Implementation specialist||Location||Ontario|
|Job Status||Full time employment||Report to||Implementation Team Lead|
Cable Leafs has been delivering Telecommunication and Information Technology services for over 9 years. Our services range from design, install, maintain, decommission, and manage flexible, comprehensive telecommunications and IT infrastructures for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essence of our core values. Career growth and development is another core. Welcoming and fun environment is an asset for sustainable career journey.
We require an experienced detail oriented, self-motivated, professional to join our Implementation team who is passionate to learn, Lead and deliver.
- Installation, testing and maintenance of Data Centers, Head Ends, CO, Hub, and Cell site telecommunications equipment and power systems.
- Planning, installation, testing, commissioning, and removal of BDFB’s, DC cabling, DC fuse panel, AC & DC circuit-breaker, liquid cell batteries, UPS, and power rectifiers
- Understanding of DC power plants, rectifiers, and battery strings. In addition to basic understanding of AC electrical principles
- Installation of racks, cabinets, and cabling of equipment. Then run, terminate, and test cables, both copper and fiber
- Installation of telecom equipment like Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Ciena, etc. and transport test Fiber channel, RFC and BERT
- Interface with the NOC, Field Operations team, and Engineering groups to resolve network faults while respecting live traffic on the network.
- Scheduling day to day activities. Prepare closing documentation for customers. Work with team lead and PMs to keep projects up to date.
- Perform live maintenance windows to new or existing equipment during nighttime hours.
- Includes frequent travel throughout Ontario. A vehicle will be provided for travel.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ telecommunication experience with COE Installation, Fiber Optic Splicing or Structured Cabling
- Knowledge of ancillary equipment used in telecom installations, including but not limited to cables, connectors, steel work and other consumables that are used daily.
- Strong mechanical aptitude: working with hand tools, power tools. Specialty tools: fiber splicers, Exfo and Viavi test gear.
- Flexible and adaptable. Demonstrate the capability to be able to multi-task and accommodate a variety of assignments at various locations on a day-to-day basis.
- Able and willing to travel as required for varying periods of time, occasionally with short (2-3 days) notice.
- Ability to interpret telecommunication Blueprints, schematics and specifications and able to install equipment as per customer design.
- DAS and security systems installation experience would be considered a plus.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or a similar program would be considered an asset.
- Great interaction with customer on-site personnel on job specific activities
- High attention to detail with Strong communication and coordination skills
- Capable of working independently and within a team.
- Fluent in English - verbal and written.
Working hours & location
- Monday to Friday with weekend availability.
- Must be able to work full time, and “on-call” as needed, which may include nights, weekends, overtime on team lead’s approval and holidays, as required Ontario wide.
- Competitive annual salary for the right candidate $91,500 - $114,000
- Annual bonus and other monthly perks
- Private health insurance including dental, vision and life insurance.
- Mobile phone and mileage allowance or car for customers visits
- Paid vacation and statuary Holidays. Increased with seniority (10, 15, 20, etc.)
- Paid sick leave or PTO. Increased with seniority (2, 4, 6, etc.)
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities