Junior Telecom Specialist – 2 positions
|Job Title||Junior Telecom Specialist||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Full time employment||Report to||Telecom Team Lead|
Cable Leafs has been delivering Telecommunication and Information Technology services for over 9 years. Our services range from design, install, maintain, decommission, and manage flexible, comprehensive telecommunications and IT infrastructures for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values. Career growth and development is another core. Welcoming and fun environment is an asset for sustainable career journey.
We require a very detail oriented, self-motivated, professional to join our Telecommunication Specialist team who is passionate to learn and deliver. Fresh Grads are welcome and will go through extensive training.
- Understand high level engineering plans design.
- Understand network installations, migration, and decommissioning.
- Conduct site surveys and audits as and when required.
- Communicate project progress and concerns with the clients.
- Degree or Diploma in the Information Technology, Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office, primarily with Visio, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Fiber optics and network design is an asset.
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and within a team.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to interact with team members and clients.
- Fluent in English - verbal and written.
Working hours & location
- Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Hybrid after probation. 3/2 Schedule. 3 days from office / 2 days from home
- The work might be home based fully only during lockdown. There is 30% exposure to site visits to client data centers across Ontario.
- Private health insurance including dental, vision and life insurance
- Mobile phone allowance and mileage allowance for customers visits
- Paid vacation and statuary Holidays. Increased with seniority (10, 15, 20, etc.)
- Paid sick leave or PTO. Increased with seniority (2, 4, 6, etc.)
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.