|Job Title||Telecom Specialist||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Full time employment||Report to||Team Lead|
|Industry||Telecommunication||Application Deadline||July 6th 2018|
- Ability to prepare Detailed Design Packages (DDP’s) outlining the scope of work which includes material requests, cable run lists, floor plans, rack elevations and Visio diagrams for new build/upgrade projects.
- Design high level network diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Constantly update client database with new project plans and as-built information.
- Communicate project progress and/or concerns with the client to ensure proper delivery.
- Any experience in Telecommunication industry is an asset.
- Degree/Diploma/certificate in the fields of Telecommunication or Electronic Engineering.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, mainly with Word and Excel
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with clients and team members.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and be detail oriented.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in CWDM/DWDM is an asset
- Knowledge in the copper and optic combining/ splitting (Mux/DeMux) is an asset
- General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable, RF and Optical design is an asset
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm). The work will be 75% office based with exposure to site visits to customer data centers.
This position is closed! However you are encouraged to submit your resume for future opening.
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.