|Job Title||Telecom Specialist||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Full time employment||Report to||Team Lead|
- Ability to understand high level telecommunication engineering designs.
- Ability to plan network installations, migration and decommissioning with zero blackout.
- Ability to prepare Detailed Design Packages (DDP) based on high level engineering design.
- Analyze technical specifications to prepare installation schematic and pertinent documentation.
- Conduct site surveys and audits as and when required.
- Update client database (SpatialNET) with new-builds and as-built information.
- Experience in wireline/wireless telecom engineering – academic or professional.
- Knowledge of CWDM/DWDM, Fiber optics, network design, etc.
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or SpatialNET is a big asset.
- Degree, Diploma, Certificate in Telecom, Computer Networks or Electronics Engineering.
- Self-starter with high attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and within a team.
- Strong communication and coordination skills to interact with team members and clients.
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm). Extra hours might be required based on customer demand.
The work will be 70% home based (during pandemic) with 30% exposure to site visits to client data centers across Ontario
Training, private medical insurance, Bonus and other allowances like phone, internet and longer paid vacation based on employee level.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.