|Job Title||Telecom Specialist||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Internship||Report to||Team Lead|
|Industry||Telecommunication||Application Deadline||May 31st 2019|
|Starting Date||June 24th 2019||End Date||August 30th 2019|
- Ability to understand Telecommunication high level network diagrams
- Design high level network diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Constantly update client database with new project plans and as-built information.
- Communicate project progress and/or concerns with the client to ensure proper delivery.
- Undergrad Degree/Diploma/Certificate in the fields of Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electronic Engineering.
- Strong Microsoft office skills, mainly with Word and Excel
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with clients and team members.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and be very detail oriented.
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in CWDM/DWDM is an asset
- Knowledge in the copper and optic combining/ splitting (Mux/DeMux) is an asset
- General understanding of broadband, telecom, cable, RF and Optical design is an asset
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment and registered as a fulltime student during the preceding academic year
- Intends to return to school on a fulltime basis during the next academic year
- Student in a secondary, postsecondary, CEGEP (Quebec only), vocational or technical program
- Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm).
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.