|Job Title||Software Developer||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Internship||Report to||Team Lead|
|Industry||Telecommunication||Application Deadline||May 31, 2019|
|Starting Date||June 24th 2019||End Date||August 30th 2019|
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Prepare reports, manuals and documentation on the status of software
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- May research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Requirements analysis, design, development, testing, commissioning, and training
- Undergrad Degree/Diploma/Certificate in the fields of Telecommunication, Information Technology or Software Engineering.
- Good working knowledge of one of these (Visual Studio .NET, Android Studio or iOS Dev)
- Ability to use one or more development language (C++, PHP, HTML, XML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of code validation tools
- Good Microsoft office skills, mainly with Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with team members.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and be detail oriented
- Database knowledge such as SQL, MySQL, Oracle is an advantage
- Experience with common open source development/testing tools for Java including JUnit, Ant, Log4j, IDEs (Eclipse or NetBeans), etc. is an advantage
- Good knowledge of IIS/CGI application server architecture is an advantage
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment and registered as a fulltime student during the preceding academic year
- Intends to return to school on a fulltime basis during the next academic year
- Student in a secondary, postsecondary, CEGEP (Quebec only), vocational or technical program
- Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm).
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.