|Job Title||Office Administrator||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Full time employment||Reporting to||Director|
|Industry||Telecommunication and Information Technology||Application Deadline||16-Sep-2022|
Cable Leafs has been delivering Telecommunication and Information Technology services for over 8 years. Our services range from design, install, maintain, decommission, and manage flexible, comprehensive telecommunications and IT infrastructures for our customers.
Cable Leafs has a diverse talented team in the Telecommunications and Information Technology industry, who can deliver cost effective yet professional services. Our expertise ranges from fresh grads to over 15 years of experience.
We are looking for a well-organized, Canadian experienced, self-motivated, professional who is passionate to contribute to our success by creating and maintaining the administrative, bookkeeping, and social media infrastructure upon which our team’s creativity and enthusiasm can develop and take flight.
We need to make sure that every member of our team is free to do what they do best, and we’ll be counting on you to get us there by creating efficient and easy-to-use administrative systems and to expand our social media followings.
Human Resources Tasks:
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures according to Ontario law/Federal Law
- Update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Process employee and contractor payroll and ensure keeping accurate records of attendance, vacations, and all other leaves
- Prepare and submit quotes and invoices
- Review and issue contractors’ timesheets and invoices.
- Input all company bills, invoices, receipts in accounting system.
- Keep track of petty cash and input all expenses
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments and book travel arrangements
- Organizing fun team building and events with our vendors
- Update company LinkedIn page and promote teams’ achievement
- Plan in and out office activities, which promotes team building
- Must have at least 3 years working experience within Canadian companies.
- More than 5 years of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Post-secondary school diploma or bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Strong Microsoft Office skills is a must. Intermediate to advanced in Word and Excel
- Have a valid driver license and a car
- Experience of QuickBooks desktop system is an asset
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm)
- Based on experience: $55,000 – $65,000
- Annual bonus based on company & individual’s performance
- Private health insurance including dental, vision and life insurance
- Mobile phone allowance and mileage allowance for business trips
- Paid vacation and statuary Holidays. Increased with seniority (10, 15, 20, etc.)
- Paid sick leave or personal time off. Increased with seniority (2, 4, 6, etc.)
* Email your resume and cover letter to mailto: Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.