|Job Title||Junior Project Coordinator||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||One-year renewable||Report to||System Planner|
|Industry||Telecommunication||Application Deadline||February 28th 2021|
- Ability to understand Telecommunication high level network diagrams
- Constantly update client database with new project plans and as-built documentation
- Communicate project progress and/or concerns with the client to ensure proper delivery
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day project deliveries. Submit and communicate them
- Monitor and coordinates work performed by employees and contractors
- Attend and minute regular meetings with the PM and CM as required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration and data management
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Information Technology or the equivalent in experience
- Sound organization and coordination skills to set priorities and manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and Well organized
- Strong Microsoft office skills, mainly with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with clients and team members.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and be very detail oriented.
- Any experience in the Telecommunication industry is an asset
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm). Requires flexible hours during rush projects
The work will be temporarily remotely from home due to COVID-19.
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid per year
- PTO: (Personal Time Off). 2 paid PTO per year
- Statutory Holidays: 10 days per year
- Family extended health care shared with CLC (50%)
- Family dental care and vision care shared with CLC (50%)
- Phone allowance: up to $50 per month
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.