|Job Title||Database Administrator||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Internship||Report to||Team Lead|
|Industry||Information Technology||Application Deadline||April 23rd 2021|
|Starting Date||May 3rd 2021||End Date||August 27th 2021|
- Write, modify, integrate and test SQL query
- Design database structure, tables, queries and setup user accounts
- Prepare reports, manuals and documentation on the status of database
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements
- Requirements analysis, design, development, testing, commissioning, and training
- Undergrad Degree in the fields of Information Technology or Software Engineering.
- Good working knowledge of one of these (Oracle 11g, Oracle Database 12c, SQL)
- Ability to use one or more development language (Visual Basic, C++, PHP, HTML, XML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of code validation tools
- Good Microsoft office skills, mainly with Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with team members.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and be detail oriented
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment and registered as a full time student during the preceding academic year
- Intends to return to school on a full time basis during the next academic year
- Student in a secondary, post secondary, CEGEP (Quebec only), vocational or technical program
- Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm). Requires flexible hours during rush projects
The work will be temporarily remotely from home due to COVID-19.
* Email your resume and cover letter to Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.