|Job Title||Office Administrator||Location||Mississauga, ON|
|Job Status||Full time employment||Reporting to||Director|
Human Resources Tasks:
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures according to Ontario law
- Update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Process all personnel action forms and ensure proper approval
- Process employee and contractor payroll and ensure keeping accurate records of attendance, vacations and all other leaves
- Prepare and submit quotations
- Prepare and issue company invoices
- Prepare and issue payroll and contractors timesheets.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Keep track of petty cash and input all expenses
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Promote joyful work atmosphere among staff
- Organizing fun team building and events with our vendors
- Plan in office activities that encourage communication between all employees
- Post-secondary or Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Completion of a post-secondary secretarial or administrative assistant program
- More than 4 years of office assistant or Administrative Assistant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are an asset. Intermediate to advanced in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks system is an asset
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with clients
- Possess strong analytical skills, in addition to multitasking and being detail-oriented
- Critical task training will be provided to right candidate.
- Vacation: Paid two weeks per year with paid 10 days statuary holidays
- Medical Benefits: Family medical coverage including dentals (shared cost with CLC)
- Paid expense: Mileage and meals for any business trip
- Annual bonus: based on individual and company performance.
- Monday to Friday (9:00am – 5:00pm).
* Email your resume and cover letter to mailto: Career@Cableleafs.ca
Cable Leafs Consultancy Inc. reserves the right to only contact candidates who best qualify for this position. If your submission is not selected, we thank you for your application and will retain it for future opportunities.